1. Fill in the order form detailing what you would like to order. The price of each item is shown on the order form and will be summarised for you on the confirmation page.
2. Click "Create Order" when you have completed the order.
3. Your order will be summarised for you. If you wish to amend it click the 'EDIT ORDER' button. Otherwise click 'CHECK OUT' to make your payment.
4. You will be directed to a secure area to enter your delivery, billing and credit card details. Follow the instructions on screen to complete payment.
5. Once processed a confirmation page will be displayed with your order number. Write this down to keep as a reference. You will also immediately receive a confirmation email providing all your order details for your records.
We mainly deliver within WA though can arrange deliveries to almost all areas in Australia.
When using the website you may only order one flower product at a time. You may order multiple products over the phone. Pleasecall us.
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please use the currency converter at the top right hand corner if you would like to change currencies.
Typically a calling card will be left asking the recipient to contact us to arrange a suitable re-delivery time and / or location. Additional charges may apply.
Poppy's Flowers will make every attempt to deliver your flowers as quickly as possible and on the requested date, however, sometimes this may not be possible.
We do guarantee that all local Perth orders placed by 10pm Monday to Saturday (local time in the delivery area) are guaranteed to arrive the next working day provided accurate and correct delivery details are supplied.
Sorry, deliveries can't be made on public holidays and Sundays with the exception of Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
Yes. Poppy's Flowers relies on a secure credit card payment system which is provided by our partners at Shopify.
Call us as soon as you can. We will refund the full amount, less a $20 administration fee as long as 24 hours notice is received (ie, 24 hrs prior to the stipulated delivery date).
Changes to your order can also be made 24 hrs prior, provided the order has not left our store. We will need you to pay any price differences and additional delivery fees prior to changes being processed.
Of course - that's what we love to do! CONTACT US to discuss your special request.
It will be necessary from time to time to make floral, packaging and merchandise substitutions in order to deliver orders in time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
Where substitution does occur, products of equal or greater value will be used.
If you have a reasonable and legitimate complaint about our products, please contact uswithin 24 hours of the delivery time.
We would appreciate advice on whether to leave the flowers in a secure place that would also be protected from the elements.
Without these instructions a delivery driver will make a decision as to whether to leave the flowers unattended or deliver them at a later time. If flowers are delivered more than once, then subsequent deliveries will be charged to your credit card.
Poppy's Flowers will make every effort to contact the person ordering flowers or the recipient where we are having difficulty in delivering the flowers. If there are alternative delivery arrangements, the extra delivery costs will be charged to your credit card.
Please ensure that all of the contact details provided are correct.