Any user of poppysflowers.com.au is bound by the following terms and conditions which can be altered at the discretion of Poppy's Flowers at any time.
1. Fill in the order form detailing what you would like to order. The price of each item is shown on the order form and will be summarised for you on the confirmation page.
2. Click "Create Order" when you have completed the order.
3. Your order will be summarised for you. If you wish to amend it click the 'EDIT ORDER' button. Otherwise click 'CHECK OUT' to make your payment.
4. You will be directed to a secure area to enter your delivery, billing and credit card details. Follow the instructions on screen to complete payment.
5. Once processed a confirmation page will be displayed with your order number. Write this down to keep as a reference. You will also immediately receive a confirmation email providing all your order details for your records.
We mainly deliver within WA though can arrange deliveries to almost all areas in Australia.
When using the website you may only order one flower product at a time. You may order multiple products over the phone. Please call us.
If you would like us to call you or send an email please let us know by adding the request to the 'extra details' section of the order.
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Typically a calling card will be left asking the recipient to contact us to arrange a suitable re-delivery time and / or location. Additional charges may apply.
Poppy's Flowers will make every attempt to deliver your flowers as quickly as possible and on the requested date, however, sometimes this may not be possible.
We do guarantee that all local Perth orders placed by 2pm Monday to Friday and by 10am Saturday (local time in the delivery area) are guaranteed to arrive the next working day provided accurate and correct delivery details are supplied.
Sorry, deliveries can't be made on public holidays and Sundays with the exception of Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
Yes. Poppy's Flowers relies on a secure credit card payment system which is provided by our partners at Shopify.
Call us as soon as you can. We will refund the full amount, less a $20 administration fee as long as 24 hours notice is received (ie, 24 hrs prior to the stipulated delivery date). Changes to your order can also be made 24 hrs prior, provided the order has not left our store. We will need you to pay any price differences and additional delivery fees prior to changes being processed.
Perfect, that's what we love to do! Please feel free to call us to discuss your special request.
If you have a reasonable and legitimate complaint about our products, please contact us within 24 hours of the delivery time.
It will be necessary from time to time to make floral, packaging and merchandise substitutions in order to deliver orders in time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
Where substitution does occur, products of equal or greater value will be used.
We would appreciate advice on whether to leave the flowers in a secure place that would also be protected from the elements.
Without these instructions a delivery driver will make a decision as to whether to leave the flowers unattended or deliver them at a later time. If flowers are delivered more than once, then subsequent deliveries will be charged to your credit card.
Poppy's Flowers will make every effort to contact the person ordering flowers or the recipient where we are having difficulty in delivering the flowers. If there are alternative delivery arrangements, the extra delivery costs will be charged to your credit card.
Please ensure that all of the contact details provided are correct.
To order multiple products for delivery to the same address at the same time, please contact Poppy's Flowers.
When you provide details of your credit or debit card you must be fully entitled to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
Poppy's Flowers is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information collected for the purpose of processing flower orders. Poppy's Flowers respects the Privacy of all its customers and the recipients of flowers and complies with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000).
1. When you order or register with Poppy's Flowers, we will ask you to provide the personal contact details of the sender, including payment details and personal contact details of the recipient of the ordered flowers.
2. Poppy's Flowers DO NOT store your credit card details and uses the security technology of our transaction partners at E-Path to protect your transaction and credit card details.
3. Poppy's Flowers takes all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information we gather.
4. Poppy's Flowers receives and stores any information you enter on poppysflowers.com.au or give us in any other way according to Australian data storage standards.
5. Any user of the Poppy's Flowers system can choose not to provide certain information, but then they might not be able to take advantage of the products we offer.
6. We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses poppysflowers.com.au. This information is used for fraud prevention or to measure or collect website activity.
7. We do not sell, rent or lease any personal customer information to third parties. We will provide details to delivery couriers and other companies that work on our behalf in order to provide this flower delivery service
8. If you are under 18, you can only use poppysflowers.com.au online order system with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
9. To ensure all our orders are processed correctly we may contact you if an internet order has not processed correctly.
Poppy's Flowers takes all reasonable measures to maintain our services. Poppy's Flowers will at times update or modify services or offer new services to our members from time to time and has the right to do so without advance notice.
Poppy's Flowers reserves the right to change any service at any time to withdraw or modify one or more aspects of the poppysflowers.com.au website where technical reasons require.
Technical difficulties may be beyond the control of Poppy's Flowers, for example, if there are issues with users' own Internet Service Providers (ISP's). There may also be times when the poppysflowers.com.au service becomes unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. For security or other reasons, we may also require you to change password or other information which facilitates access to the poppysflowers.com.au service.
Poppy's Flowers may send emails to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to poppysflowers.com.au or of any Poppy's Flowers products and services. You may opt out of this notification service by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.